Thursday, November 24, 2011

I failed.

So my video was a major failure. It was like 15 minutes of me rambling. So I'm gunna try going another way about it. I'm a space cadet & I'm only human. I don't wanna get famous that's not the reason I started blogging,  don't get me wrong getting famous would be amazing but I don't plan on it. This is something for me to enjoy. I enjoy make up.
Let me explain. Growing up my mom worked for a deli in Illinois. She had a short poodle perm. I can't explain to you how bad it was. She'd get it touched up every 6-8 weeks. She has a friend who is a beautician.She had that style for as long as I can remember. Until we moved to Colorado when she didn't have the luxury of getting it touched up. She started to grow it out. Now it's longer then  mine! I digress, I remember being 10; getting my hair highlighted & my eyebrows waxed. It was my first brush with beauty & I was hooked. It changed the way I viewed myself & at 10 years old it was crazy how a few caramel coloured highlights changed my confidence. I've never been a slender girl I learned that if you had a pretty face & were funny you could be the center of attention & laugh with the bullies opposed to having the bullies laugh at you.
Fast forward 10 years & becoming a beauty school drop out. *queue the cheesy song from Grease*. Here I am blogging after our second thanksgiving this year. I want to go back to school but till then This is what I'm doing. I want to be an esthetician in a few years I will be but till then, This is my experience with skin care, make up & hair care.
Till then.
<3
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment