So after a week of nothingness & blah I've figured out a way to make my little craptastic web cam camera work, for video on YouTube. It's up loading as we speak. I haven't quite figured it all out but it's getting better.This falls under figure it out as you go along. I feel like now that I have done this one I can do damn near any thing, except keep my self to a schedule, I wanna try to be here at lease twice a week. I know right now I'm kinda talking to cyber space. There are thousands of thousands of blogs out there in the interwebs. If you stop here by mine I feel honoured, it as simple as that. In my video I have mentioned swatches that I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to put them in the video so here the are.
- Jilted is a creme lipstick & is described by Urban Decay as " sheen & full coverage opaque" I find the sheen to be minimal, not even a full iridescent.
- .Jesse is a lipgloss claims to be sheer & have a sparkle, I find it to be a little on the sticky side. If you missed seeing my review on youtube it smells like brown sugar oatmeal. It isn't terrible & wears off kinda quickly.
- Protest is a loose pigment. I can only dare to call it a blacked green it has some glitter but it's not a major deal breaker.
- Chronic is a matte bright lime green, it has some very very tiny glitter in it.
- Big Fatty is this thick gooopy formula that hasn't gotten good reviews. I like it. I haven't had a problem with it like most have. They have said the brush is too big.
- The eyelash primer poation is something I'm still playing around with & determining if I even like it.
Well that's all for now. My brain is a little fried.